For Visual Art Performance made in Public Space
The deadline expires 30. 6. 2018
Free entry: Artists are invited to submit 1-3 artworks addressing visual art performance made in public space (video format: MP4, max 20’ min. max 100 MB or link to video), photo (max 10 pieces), text-description (max 1000 characters), short bio (max 500 characters) and CV).
International team of seven curators will select:
- 3 artists, who are invited to Transart Communication’s projects in Slovakia and Hungary in 2018-2019 (this include fee and cover of all expenses, except travel)
- 3 Artists in Residences for 13 month in 2019 (including all expenses and fee, except travel)
- 5 artists/performances, which will receive honorary of 200 € each.
- Artists for competition, with the prize of 200 €.
- 20 artists for Transart Communication 30 catalogue, to be published in 2019.
The main selection criteria are:
- The Performance has to be realized live (not only for camera)
- The Performance has to be documented video, photo, text-description
- The performance has to be done in 2017-2018
Deadline: 30th of June 2018.
Marilyn Arsem (Boston, USA)
Lucia Gregorova Stach (Slovak National Gallery, Bratislava, Slovakia)
Rokko Juhász (Kassak Centre for Intermedia Creativity, Nové Zámky, Slovakia)
Nanxi Liu (Beijing/Hong Kong, China)
Ilona Németh (Academy of Fine Arts and Design, Intermedia Department, Bratislava, Slovakia)
Nastja Säde Rönkkö (Helsinki, Finland)
Artur Tajber (Foundation for Intermedia Art Development, Krakow, Poland).